Sunday, February 21, 2021

And God breathed life into man

From The Healthy American:


 God breathed into man the breath of life, and man became a living soul


The breath is the most important thing in life.


The breath is what keeps you alive.


Without the breath, your life ceases.


Yes, your soul is eternal --


But your physical body requires oxygen to survive.


I have long revered the breath as the sacred link to my Creator.


Breathing in, I connect to life, to the source of my life;


Breathing out, I release what is no longer needed.


Inhaling, I create energy;


Exhaling, I feel peace.


Inhale.... energy, life, light!


Exhale... calm, light and free.


I feel free.


I will never obstruct my God-given breath to please man.


I seek to honor God.


I will not bow to evil.



SOURCE: https://youtu.be/kWgaeG8ErHQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment